Us.

Us.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy 4th Month FC!!


The past four months have been such an amazing adventure with you, my love! FC is a growing! She is a little over 13 pounds, rolls from tummy to back, sits up for several seconds on her own, loves to eat her hands, and play tag with mommy and daddy (*imagine one adult holding baby while the other "chases" - it is really wild how our life has changed). Oh the life of a 4 month old!

Felicity Catherine, we are so in love with you and thank God for you, our incredible blessing, everyday. This is the scripture that I prayed when I was pregnant with you,
"For every good and perfect gift is from above, comming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1: 17(NIV)

I pray, sweet girl, that you will come to know your Father like we do - to know His grace and His constancy. We love you Lissie Girl!

4 Months old and SO cute!!
Ducky play at bath time is this 4 month old's joy each night! The sillier the better!

Capturing a smile is nearly impossible! We've are learning FC's personality now...she is definitely a very studious of others, a bit reserved, and definitely very sensitive. 


I love my feet!!

"Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God." - Philippians 1:3 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment