Us.

Us.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Days...Let's get a little dirty!

One of my favorite ways to escape from the stress of life is to spend time outdoors. Be it a run through the battlefield near our home or just a day getting my hands dirty in the backyard, I look forward to my time outside. Usually our backyard is in full-bloom during the summer thanks to an array of potted plants dotting our incredibly shady yard. This year, however, thanks to sweet FC's arrival I had absolutely NO flowers anywhere. This weekend I decided it was time to remedy our barren yard with a little mommy-daughter flower project. FC helped me pick out flowers at our local nursery and she even got to tickle her toes in a little dirt and moss while I planted our pots. Even as a fussy newborn she loved to be outside....maybe she will enjoy the outdoors one day as much as her mommy!

Beautiful day, beautiful girl!


She really loves orange...Daddy is teaching her young! WDE.
 
I love those precious toes...
 
Playing footsie with a leaf!



Ahhhh....
 



2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys! You are so blessed!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really do thank God each night for her. I don't ever want to take this gift for granted.

    ReplyDelete