Us.

Us.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Wintry Wonders

The month of January seems like it blew past me. My children are starting to play with each other - it has been so neat to watch their young relationship blossom. FC is finally starting to speak with words and word combinations - something that her "speechie" momma has been on-edge about lately. Language development is a truly fascinating thing to watch unfold on a daily basis. TJ is setting himself up to crawl and will bounce on all fours. He seems pretty frustrated that he can't keep up with his big sis. I love watching my kiddos. They really are a wonder. I hold FC each night before she goes to bed. We read stacks of books and pray together and she snuggles me while she drinks her milk. When I hold her I can hardly believe that she grew inside of me. I feel the same way when I watch TJ move around and laugh with his wide-mouthed grin. God really is awesome!

As our favorite Elmo book reads:
Bubbles, Bubbles on my toes...

 
Bubbles, Bubbles on my nose!
 
 

 
Bubbles, Bubbles are so Fun. Bubbles, Bubbles for Everyone! 
 
 
Babies At Play
 








 
And a video for your viewing pleasure!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment