Us.

Us.

Monday, October 27, 2014

TJ Turns One!

TJ was a lucky boy this year - he celebrated his birthday twice. Once when John's family came to visit and a second time on his actual birthday when my parents visited. TJ and my dad nearly share a birthday so it was fun to spend it with Dad.

TJ's personality has really started to shine in the past few months. He has always been a pretty easy-going baby, but I have loved getting to know this little person better as he gets older. TJ is very tender-hearted and loves his momma! He lights up when his big sister is around and he makes a point to get into all of her things. I can't wait to see what this next year brings for TJ - God never makes mistakes and looking at how TJ fits in with our family is just another confirmation of how God works. I can't imagine life without my little man.

We started the celebrations off with a trip to our local aquarium with Nana and Pap - so great to share one our favorite outings with my parents.



Dad is great with our kiddos - always willing to get on the floor and roll around  with them!
 





 
 Poor FC had a tough time understanding that sometimes gifts are for other people.
 
 
 
Cake! TJ is definitely not a sweets eater - but he did....eventually....eat his cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment