Us.

Us.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

And the Dynamic Duo strikes again....


Just a funny post to file away for my babies one day - I call them the dynamic duo for a very good reason. These two can get themselves into some pretty wild predicaments.

 
Nothing wild here...just two absolutely adorable babies.


When it gets quiet be afraid, be very afraid. FC informed me upon my discovery that she was ice skating. This happened THREE times over a couple of weeks before I finally got wise and found a way to lock them out of my pantry. So sad that it took three times, yes?!?


 
The kids love to play in the car. I confess that I have on occasion put them there as a way to appease them for the last half hour before John gets home. All about survival some days.

 
Okay. I know these pics look scary, but they're just eating a home-made fruit popsicle. But look at what a HUGE mess they made!! For your notes - that raspberry juice stains big time. Poor TJ looked like he had been in a horrible accident for three days.  


 
These kids like to play naked in the backyard. Give them some dirt and rocks and a cool breeze and they're content for literally hours. Blessed - I know!!

 
Mmmmmm. Tasty.


 
FC getting in on the rock therapy.

 
After one of the flour incidents - I think the last one. I was SO MAD all I could do was put them in the tub and walk away.

 
FC totally knew she was busted. TJ was blissfully unaware.

 
They were too proud to scold. I laughed so hard when I found this. Another note to file away - when you can hear them happily playing together. Check on them. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment