Us.

Us.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nursery News


The big day is slowly approaching! Thankfully, sweet Peanut's room is almost complete. Mom, Nate, and Ashley came in early February to paint and put together furniture. What a huge help they were! I am so excited to bring baby home to this cute room. Six more weeks...I do believe, for obvious reasons, that this will be one of the longest waits of my life. Please continue to pray for Peanut and I's continued good health and for her big debut in April.




The Owl Family is my attempt at art for Peanut. John even insisted on having a Daddy Owl - It's so fun seeing him excited over planning for the baby.



Mommy and Baby Owl with a favorite scripture verse.

Daddy and Baby Owl - acting silly....as I'm sure John will be when he plays with sweet Peanut.


The crib - a gift from Mom. I searched for awhile to find one that 'looked' like a crib. It means so much that she'll be sleeping in something Nana gave her.
Hopefully Peanut shares my love for reading. Her book collection is off to a good start!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! I am so very excited for you and John. You're going to make a wonderful mother! I'm putting together some goodies for you and your little one, and they should be on the way soon. Be good to yourself these last few weeks! Word from the wise: go get a pedicure! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete