Us.

Us.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FC is 6 Months Old....And Couting!

As I mentioned earlier, the month of October has flown by. We have made two trips to Huntsville, John and I are busy at work (not complaining - job security is a great thing to have!), and FC is changing so quickly. I can't believe she'll be seven months old in just a couple of weeks. Ugh...slow down baby girl!! I figured a pictures would best describe this past month for us.


Playtime with our family in Huntsville

Our little music makers...



Pap looked like he needed some help. FC was happy to oblige.






Cousins at play...we're so excited to hear that we'll have a new little cousin sometime late May!!


FC is growing too fast! 6 Months Old and Counting...
 
Trying to figure out this crawling thing.









True classic literature here.


 
 
Looking Like Fall Here!
 

Murphy sunbathing.

Annie hunting.
 


Trying to escape. Or eat a leaf.

Watching the puppies chase stuff.
Funny. I saw that same face a dinner last night.
 
There were plenty of smiles, but this is about the best I could do. Her smile is camera shy!

1 comment: