Us.

Us.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FC!!

A Letter To My Daughter:

Felicity Catherine, how is it possible that one whole year ago you were born? Because of you, this past year has been so full of wonder, and blessings, and love. God worked a true miracle inside of me when He gave you to us. I do not take that blessing lightly and am humbled at the huge responsibility He has given your father and I as your earthly parents. Never forget how loved you are, my precious daughter. You were perfectly made - just as God desired. God tells us that you are wonderful and you truly are sweet FC!

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalms 139:14, NIV

This year we celebrated your birthday a bit differently than I had originally imagined - but it was still perfect. Perfect because you were with us. We love you FC!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!
Lesson Learned: Open the packaging before the gift is given. Sheesh!
 
I'm one today?!?






Don't even think about taking my cake from me!
 
YUMM!


 
 
The balloon was an unintentional gift - sadly, she loves it way more than the musical toys we got for her. HA!



No comments:

Post a Comment