Us.

Us.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Goodbye Trees!!

We had such a FUN weekend (2/22/12) with my brother Nate and his wife Ashley. They made a final trip over to GA to see John's handiwork on our FINALLY remodeled bathroom and to go to an imaging center near us that specializes in early gender reveals. My lips are tightly sealed on that matter, tho! Sunday was an extra special blessing - the weather was amazing - bright, sunny and warm. By lunchtime John had us all out on a hike around our neighboring civil war battlefields. It was bittersweet - I watched the runners run the trails I love (I haven't run since I was 8 weeks pregnant - and MISS it!!) and I admired the beautiful hills and trees...all while being very aware that we will be saying "goodbye" to our trees and hills very soon. I don't even know what to expect when I see Ft. Worth, but I know it will be different! Change can be good and am looking forward to our family's new adventures!




What a sweet family!

First family photo.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! I can't wait to find out what you're having, Melinda! Are you waiting until he/she is born to tell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a boy!! We are so excited!!

    ReplyDelete